- There were reports of ballot “factories” with rooms full of people who are paid to fill out and seal fake ballots.
- There were reports of Chinese shipments of State Driver’s Licenses virtually indistinguishable from Real-ID U.S. licenses. Allegedly these Chinese licenses were sent to various localities to be used as fake voter-ID to “register” and then “vote” as residents of those localities.
- There were reports of people dragging large bags and suitcases into precincts in the middle of the night, where magically, huge numbers of new votes for one candidate would appear.
- There were reports of thousands of “deceased” voters actually registered fraudulently by someone, and having voted in the 2020 election.
- There were reports of computerized vote tabulation software “glitches” that have sent “thousands” of votes from one party to the opposing party candidates.
- There were reports of computerized analysis using complex algorithms to “quantify” the percentage of votes that the opposing parties need to stay ahead and “win” in various elections.
- There were reports of buses transporting locals in cities- after the election – to fill out “new” ballots, and correct “ballot inaccuracies” to “cure” and make the ballot a counted vote.
- There were reports of U.S. Postal workers and partisan operatives allegedly “stamping” and post-marking late ballots as “received” by Election day.
- There were reports of poll-watchers being thrown out, locked out and prevented from observing the counting of ballots in partisan precincts, with the poll-workers cheering when the the other party’s poll watchers were not allowed to observe.
- There were reports of vehicles unloading large numbers of ballots in partisan precincts in the middle of the night when few are there to observe them.
- There were unsubstantiated reports of people forcing elderly nursing home patients to vote by withholding food and other necessities.
- There were reports of lengthy ballot counting delays, and subsequent increases in the numbers of votes remaining to be counted days after the election.
- There were reports of non-citizens voting, and non-residents voting in different states across the nation.
- There were reports that even with a Court Order authorizing access to precincts for observation of ballot counting, that the ballot watchers from one party were denied access to observe the counting of ballots.
All of this was major election voting fraud, and happened in multiple U.S. states across the nation. The question’s include: What can be done to prevent this? How can this be stopped or corrected? How can we ensure that voting is fair and accurate in the future? How can the American people know that their voices- and their votes- will be heard? How do we guarantee election integrity throughout the nation?
The answer should be simple: We VERIFY the LEGAL VOTES.
In the United States, unfortunately, there are many different laws in each State that define HOW voting occurs. There is no single, verifiable standard for voting accuracy. That needs to change.
Moving forward, there needs to be a standard, unified FEDERAL statute or basis for Voter Verification. Until that time, we will continue to see widespread incentives for fraud in our elections.
To Prevent Voter Fraud, and Ensure Your Vote Counts, consider the following actions:
1. BE SURE you are REGISTERED to vote. If you recently MOVED: – RE-REGISTER to vote at your NEW ADDRESS. – CANCEL your OLD VOTER REGISTRATION at OLD address. – Pay attention to Registration Deadlines.
2. VOTE IN PERSON: – Find out WHERE to vote, and vote IN PERSON at your Polling place. – Or Vote early- in person- if your State allows. – Take VALID Identification to ensure your RIGHT to Vote. – Vote regardless of media reports. Don’t believe early polls or media reports- Vote anyway. Your Vote matters!
NOTE: *** DO NOT LET POLL WORKERS HANDLE YOUR BALLOT AFTER VOTING *** There are reports of Poll Workers stating the Ballot machine tabulators are “not working” and they “will take care of it for you later.” While that may be true – try to wait for the machines to work again. CALL THE ELECTIONS OFFICE- TELL THEM YOU WILL WAIT. The machines WILL start working again- this could be a temporary malfunction, or it could be a tactic for fraud. But if you GIVE YOUR BALLOT to someone- or a poll worker- they could modify, change or destroy your ballot. Whether intentional or not- it is better to PUT YOUR BALLOT INTO THE MACHINE YOURSELF. ** (Provisional Ballots may require the Poll Worker to receive the ballot for later verification- and you may not be allowed to put a Provisional Ballot into the machine).
3. DO NOT VOTE BY MAIL unless absolutely necessary.
4. IF YOU ARE voting ABSENTEE and/or by mail: – REGISTER for ABSENTEE Ballot. – Fill out Ballot completely – SIGN the ballot with your OWN PERSONAL signature. (Some States require having Ballot notarized). – Place the ‘secrecy’ envelope inside the Ballot if your State uses one. SEAL your Ballot and TAPE OVER the envelope closures. – Take your Absentee Ballot to drop off at the County elections office for submission (Pay attention to return/mailing deadlines!). If there is time, check your voter registration and status before the election to ensure someone did not request a ballot in your name.
5. DO NOT ALLOW YOUR BALLOT TO BE HANDLED or TAKEN from you without your CONSENT. It is YOUR VOTE!
6. IF VOTING Absentee by mail- VOTE YOUR BALLOT PERSONALLY at the Elections Office, or at the Post Office to ensure Postmark date. Pay attention to Mailing Deadlines to ensure Ballot arrives in time. – Use the Official Post Office Lobby to prevent FRAUD. – Avoid using mailboxes/drop boxes if possible.
7. Vote in YOUR LEGAL NAME ONLY. It is ILLEGAL to vote using someone else’s NAME, or in a FALSE name.
8. If you GIVE YOUR CONSENT for someone to handle your Ballot- You RISK LOSING your Ballot and your vote. – Make sure you TRUST the person or relative.
9. DO NOT ACCEPT money for your vote! That is a CRIME.
10. DO NOT GIVE up your Ballot to “collection groups” or agencies. DO NOT ALLOW “Ballot Harvesting” of YOUR VOTE.
By Voting IN PERSON at the polling place, or by Absentee Mail directly AT THE POST OFFICE LOBBY you are making sure that YOUR VOTE COUNTS! ___________________________________________________________
Note: If you are NOT a U.S. CITIZEN then DO NOT VOTE. That Is ILLEGAL and considered a CRIME.
NON-U.S. CITIZENS are NOT allowed TO VOTE.
– If you are an UNDOCUMENTED WORKER or in the U.S. ILLEGALLY – DO NOT VOTE.
– If you VOTE as an UNDOCUMENTED WORKER or OUT-OF-STATUS IMMIGRANT or ALIEN, then you will RISK ALL potential future rights in becoming a U.S. CITIZEN. – You RISK LOSING your residence and rights if you vote illegally.
|⇧ 1||Longley, Robert. “Republic vs. Democracy: What Is the Difference?” ThoughtCo, Nov. 2, 2020, thoughtco.com/republic-vs-democracy-4169936.|